Monday, January 6, 2014

House Updates, Gift, and New Release!


I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season :-) 


I took a little time off but this week while I am working on a Rose Manor update* I did make a new Mix n Match dining set out of a high-style glass top black marble pedestal table.  Exclusively at La Galleria.



The set is not boxed yet but under my new Mix n Match policy you can buy a table and any 4 chairs -- not just the ones I have displayed  with it -- and receive a 25% discount off the individually purchased price.  More info is on the Mix n Match signs in the dining dept.

You can find it in the dining department.



********  House Updates ******

If you own the Somerset or Midsomer Cottage, leave your MAIN house box rezzed inworld for at least 24 hours to receive your updated house.

* I am working on an update for the Rose Manor -- stairs, columns, windows, loft -- which eventually will extend to other houses with the same floor plan, as well as the Rose Mansion.  It will take me several weeks to finish the Manor, but if you are a Rose Manor owner, please IM Turbokitty to 1) put your name on the verified update list and 2) tell her about when you purchased the house so she can check records,  and when the update is ready you will receive one.

BTW, if you are a non-mesh homeowner and notice an updated version of your house, just IM me with approximate date of purchase and  I will send the update.

**********  Gift **********

I came across this lovely ginger jar by Katelyn Barom, and bought it to pass along to you. It is copy so you only need one.








It is in the room setting with the new table.

No comments:

Post a Comment