Friday, November 7, 2014

New House and Gifts!

Hello Friends!

After releasing the Montecito house last week, and receiving such wonderful feedback from you all, I decided to make the Sedona.  It has the same floorplan and features rich, golden textures.  I hope you love it as much as I do!
















It was made clear to me by those of you who have seen both houses, that many of you couldn't decide if you like the Sedona or Montecito better. Almost everyone said they were unable to choose either, and some wanted both. If it was me I would want the white for spring and summer, the tan for Fall and Winter. So here is a deal I am offering (at least for a while): If you buy one of the Montecito or Palm Beach floorplan houses you can receive a 30% discount on the purchase of one of the other texture versions.  Just IM me with transactions.
Here are a few pics of the Montecito, just for comparison:








This week I'm offering two Fall gifts, both in the Santa Fe House.

The first is this Autumn Leaf & Branch wall decor is copy and mod so you can resize it -- only 2 LI at the current size. Mesh, exclusively @ La Galleria.  It is in the Santa Fe living room.


And the second  are some pretty Autumn throw pillows that are on the back porch of the Santa Fe.



ALL COPY MOD -- PLS TAKE ONE OF EACH

No comments:

Post a Comment